Thursday, January 6, 2011

Audrey funny of the morning

There is a pile of clean laundry in the front room, I'm at the computer.  She started bringing me clothes, one piece at a time, and telling me who owned that piece.  She was right almost every time.  Then she'd take it back and bring me something else.  About 5 minutes later, she got bored with that.  She just started bringing me all the laundry and dropping it on the stair.  
After she had emptied the basket, I asked her to put the clothes back in the basket.  I get up to get some coffee and see her walking back and forth carrying laundry and I hear, "Clean up clean up...."

2 comments:

Blue Aunt Janet said...

She's just so cute and clever!

MyrtleHernandez said...

It's nice to know that kids are now curious on what they doing..shes really nice and cute...
Alaska Salmon Fishing
Log Cabin Homes