Monday, February 13, 2012

Something Fun

Following a very rough, 18-month battle, a 5 year-old boy from our church went home to be with the Lord on Saturday.


Logan was a fun-filled boy who loved life and God.  Consequently, his mom, who I consider my friend, requested that in honor of Logan, everyone do something fun on Sunday.  

After church, I took some special time away from my normal Sunday routine, and played with Audrey and Annie.  I did what they wanted to do, which was pretty much just play with all the toys in the bedroom and make a gigantic mess.  In the process, I was able to get some photos of playtime.  I tried to use the timer to get some of me, too, but I couldn't get the camera in a good place and somehow my rear end faced the camera more often than not.  

At any rate ... here are photos of our "Something Fun" Sunday afternoon.


_DSC6479

_DSC6465

_DSC6475

_DSC6457

_DSC6458

_DSC6460

_DSC6461




Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

No comments: