May 17, 2009
October 31, 2010
My little girl is growing up so fast.
She is 18 months old today.
- She is mimicing and parroting everything the big kids and adults do/say.
- She has her eyes glued to any TV that is on and even requests TV shows.
- She knows/remembers people who she sees less frequently and recognizes people from photos.
- She is starting to make 2-word sentences
- She says Thank You without prompting about 50% of the time.
- Climbs on everything, but has a hard time getting down.
- LOVES to color and will ask to color if she sees any sort of writing implement
- Identifies objects out of books - cat, dog, monkey, keys, baby, frog, duck
- Can make dog and cat sounds
- Can use a fork and spoon, but much prefers her fingers
- LOVES to give kisses and hugs
- Recognizes herself in photos and mirrors "Dat Audrey"
- Misses her brother and sister when they are at their mom's
- Knows her eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, ears, hair, head, hands, fingers, knees, feet, toes, legs
- Likes to have other people smell her feet, and then giggles when we make a stinky face
- Requests to wear shoes
- Likes to play with the doggie
- Loves her little slide that is out on the deck and will play with that for long periods of time
- Can drink out of a cup
- Says, "wuv you."