Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mommy and Me Monday - 2/7/11

      
Audrey was way overtired and very much needed to go down for a nap, but wasnt giving in to the tired. So we sat on the couch and cuddled while reading stories. She just LOVES to look at books, and occassionally will let me read the words.

My mom was in townthis weekend and took lots of fun pictures of me and the girls. <3 <3 For more Mommy and Me Monday pictures and stories, head on over to Krystyn's blog.
Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

5 comments:

Marana said...

I ought to get that book to put my little boy to sleep fast. dropping by for Mommy and Me Monday!

mommy Orkid Belle said...

that is so cute! She fell asleep while mommy's reading. So precious!

Visiting via MMM!

Adin B

Rubie Lee said...

you are such a sweet mom

differentbreed said...

so sweet! can't wait until the little man will stay put and let me read to him like that!

visiting from Mommy and Me Monday

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

So cute...it looks like she gave in to the sleep while you were reading to her.