Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me on a Tuesday ... cause I forgot yesterday.




On Mother's Day, we went up North where Josh's band had a gig and we ate dinner, then walked around downtown.  This was a cool little structure that on the sidewalk.


Audrey, with most of the structure in view.


Before church started, my girls were hanging with me in the choir.  During a down moment, I snapped a picture of the three of us.  They LOVE seeing themselves in the front-facing camera.  Best way to get the little one to smile.
Me and my girls on Sunday morning

Go visit Krystyn for more MOmmy and Me Monday photos.





Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Those are great pictures! Love the front facing camera smiles.

And, I love your bag, too.