Friday, October 19, 2012

New Dresses and the Park

A good friend made matching dresses for the girls. It was a super easy dress to make. And they are seriously cute. Being unseasonably warm around 80*, I let them wear the summer dresses today and we ventured out to the park. 

I wanted to practice using my wide angle lens some and maybe practice some motion photos where the background is blurred and the subject is in focus. I failed miserably, so you won't see any of those. But what you will see is two super cute little girls in matching dresses. :)

_DSC9744.jpg
I love the look on her face here.
_DSC9721.jpg
Audrey insisted on pushing Annie on the swing.
_DSC9695.jpg

_DSC9684.jpg
Might be my favorite photo of her.  <3
_DSC9677.jpg
I love this photo - but was super bummed that she's blurry.  Sigh......  
_DSC9669.jpg
Her shoe fell off and she had to fix it.  Notice her pink toenails???
_DSC9665.jpg
walking to the park
_DSC9662.jpg
walking to the park

No comments: