- 4 am is ugly. I just remind myself that its 7 in Michigan. T minus 7 hours to GRR. T minus 16 days to 30.
- Traveling with an infant: forgot the snuggli in Josh's car. But we made it through security.
- Landed at layover city. Baby ate, napped, played, ate more.
- why don't airport bathrooms have stalls designed for having luggage with you?
- In the second flight. Froggie fell asleep before we boarded. Sleep baby sleep!
- Landed on the ground safely in Michigan. Gonna wait for mom and dad whose flight from Chi-town was delayed.
- Watching Steve Martin in the Pink Panther on my PSP while waiting for mom and dad.
- In the car going to Gramma's. Not over the river of through the woods.
- Audrey meets Grampa Ken. tweetphoto.com/5774585
- Baby's asleep. Yay! Now I can get myself ready for bed. Its be en a long day.
- Asleep at Gramma Nellie's tweetphoto.com/5791721
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Today's contemplations, thoughts, questions, or other rambles.....
at 11:00 PM