Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vacation Photos...

I feel like I'm spamming my own blog today. Just lots on my mind I suppose.

We just got back from 5 days in Arizona, most of which was spent in Tucson with my parents and sister's family. It was a great little vacation. I got my favorite little Tucson treat, an Eegee's frozen fruit drink. If you ever find yourself in the Tucson area, check them out. They are awesome.

Audrey got to go swimming for the first time. She really seemed to have fun. We tried to take her out of the pool and she walked back on over and tried to jump back in.
We also went to the Desert Museum, the Air Museum, Saguaro National Park, and Kartchner Caverns.

Kymberly was totally stoked to be sleeping in and even riding in an RV! She got to ride shot gun halfway to the Caverns and just thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Josh enjoyed some time to sleep in and relax, while getting a look at history at the Air Museum. He would've stayed all day if Audrey didn't need some food.

And I really loved the time with family. It was great to be all together for the first time since Audrey's birth.

I have a few photos here to share. And the rest are on a different computer waiting for me to sort through.  These are from the 2nd half of our vacation.

Kymberly and Audrey in the pool

Josh with Audrey, in the pool

Nephew Danny, showing me how to blow bubbles

"Praying" cactus at Saguaro National Park

Desert Sunset

Prickly Pear with a sunset background

The Roosas at the National Park

Gramma Janet and Grampa Ken

The Kangs

Christine and Audrey at "Grampa's Dino" near Kartchner Caverns

Kymberly at Grampa's Dino

Wide Shot of Grampa's Dino ... named because my dad took a photo of it for Danny, who just LOVES dinosaurs.

Audrey enjoying her first Smoothie


Audrey's first skinned knee ... she didn't cry much at all

Gramma, Grampa, and grandchildren at Kartchner Caverns


2 comments:

Catherine said...

wow, Danny sure did get old!

Unknown said...

I know!!! I guess it happens over time, but sheesh!!! I look at photos of him at 18 months and am shocked at how big he is now. He's like a real boy.