Thursday, September 8, 2011

Part of something bigger than you...

Have you ever wanted to be a part of something bigger than you? Have you been a part of something bigger than you and want to again?  Want to take just a small part in something?




Now's your chance!  (OK ... corny infomercial over.)




But seriously.  Remember this post on the Kingdom Assignment my church was doing?




Despite the warning against, I have been given the opportunity to help 2 of the participants with their projects.  Not just help, because they didn't get started, so do a lot of it from the beginning.  I didn't want to see the $200 go back to the pastor and have to say, "Sorry.  I couldn't do it."  So I'm taking over.  They will help and be a part of it, but it won't be done on time.




All that to say ...........




I need YOUR help.  Seriously.  I have $200 that I want to grow and then bless someone with.  Who do I want to bless?  I don't know.  I'm praying that God gives me someone to bless.  How do I want to bless this person?  I want to buy an entire supply of cloth diapers and accessories for a new mom in need.  I have $200.  I need probably closet o $500 to get everything I think she'll need.  I could do it for $300, but $500 gets everything.  




So what am I asking for?




I'm asking you to buy a picture.  I'm going to sell my photographs and all profit will be put into this project.




I have a few photos that I'm selling.  I am selling them electronically, printed and unframed, or printed and framed.  Printed will be sized to 8x10 or 5x7.  Electronically will be at a resolution to print at 8x10 or smaller.


Prices: 

  • Electronic - $15
  • Printed and unframed - $10
  • Framed 5x7 - $20
  • Framed 8x10 - $25
I believe these to be VERY reasonable prices, especially when a frame is included.  Please consider helping out to grow this money and help a new mom.  

Chimp

Footprints

Pacific Star 


Redwoods


Stone

Sunset 1

Sunset 2


Sunset 3

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a wonderful way to give back!

I bet if you let your church know, more people will help out, too.

Unknown said...

I can't get help from the church. That was a condition of the project. I have to grow it from outside the church and I can't use it to bless anyone in the church.

reginag said...

A challenge of a man is mystical in a way. You can boldly see its personality.
philadelphia jobs

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, interesting!

Well, I tweeted it...maybe that will help?