Dear Little Miss Aud Ball Froggie Princess Audrey Grace is 9 months old today.
She's getting so big.
- She is crawling like a mad baby.
- She is almost exclusively using a full crawl, only occassionally resorting to a "low crawl."
- She is pulling herself up on everything, and rarely falling in the process.
- She can go up the stairs.
- She likes to be in the rooms where we aren't when we are trying to keep an eye on her.
- She says "dadadadada," "mamamamama," "yeah," "nananana," and other babbles.
- She can cruise between the furniture.
- She has 2 teeth, bottom middle.
- She has some hair, but nothing to really style.
- She is wearing 9-12 month clothes ... or would if we had them. So we are settling for 12-18 month.
- Her favorite toys make noise and fit in the palm of her hand.
- She is eating solid food like a champ.
- She loves finger foods like cheerios and Gerber Puffs.
- She has mastered digging into bags for toys.
- She finds all the fluff and extra crud on the floor.