Graphic designed by Domestic Godliness.
14But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it, 15and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Continue in what you were taught.
Scripture is INSPIRED by God. HE wrote it through man's hand.
Scripture is used for:
- Teaching - to instruct on something new
- Rebuking - to call out when something isn't right
- Correcting - to make right waht is currently wrong
- Training - teachign with application and intention of doing
- In righteousness - so that our lives line up with God's
"Correcting and training in righteousness" --> use THE WORD to fix the impurity and LIVE IT OUT!
We are not called to just know the word and learn from it, but to live it also.