Monday, March 15, 2010

Memorization Monday

This week's verses are from my daily reading ... Although I really loved some passages from yesterday's sermon and had a hard time deciding what to memorize.

The passage is 3 verses long.

Psalm 36:10-12
O continue Your lovingkingness to those who know You,
And Your righteousness to the upright in heart.
Let not the foot of pride come upon me,
And let not the head of the wicked drive me away.
There the doers of iniquity have fallen;
They have been thrust down and cannot rise.

I especially like the verse about pride. I tend to be a very proud person, especially when in the middle of an argument. I'm actively working on my own pride issues and think this verse is a great reminder of the damages of pride and other sinfulness and wickedness.

No comments: