I can't believe my little baby girl is going to be a year old in less than a month. The last year has just flown by.
Since 10 months she has mastered many of the skills she's been working on.
- She can take bites out of food
- Starting to stand on her own, although still very hesitant
- Likes to pet the dog, but is intimated by her when Sheila lays down
- Has become more interested in her own toys than before
- LOVES music and will dance to anything she hears
- Gets so proud when she pushes the button on her music toys to make the music play
- Started going to the nursery at church and really likes to play in there too
- Found the power button to the stereo and likes to watch the light turn on and off when she presses it
- Had her first trip to the beach