Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday Revived

I was looking through my blog archive the other day and I realized I used to blog a lot more about other things.  I had a Thankful Thursday; I had a Friday Happenings.  I think I'll revive those.  I make no promises to do them regularly, but I'll certainly try.


This edition of Thankful Thursday goes out to our landlord.  She has been incredibly patient and understanding of the house that she inherited.   She's gone above and beyond the minimum for a landlord and really given our family a great home in which to live.  


Currently we are in the middle of a bathroom remodel.  Josh discovered some water damage in the drywall.  Then some water damage in the floor.  The shower and toilet were both leaking.  We contacted our landlord and she got a contractor out right away to investigate. The damage was extensive.  And to add to it, it was known about prior to the previous landlord's passing.  He tried to fix it, but only put a band-aid on the problem, so there was lots of water damage and mold again.  We are now getting 2 brand new bathrooms.  


It's a inconvenience right now, but it will be nice when they are done.

No comments: