Tuesday, November 4, 2008

7 Random Things

I guess technically I was tagged by Di.

So ... 7 Random Things about Myself.

1. I'm a closet neat-freak, but have no energy to keep up the neatness.  Closets, drawers, and hidden things are higher on the list of needing to be organized and cleaned than the rest of the house.

2. I want to be a stay-at-home-mom and career student.  Neither of which I can afford to do.

3. I really dislike living in California.

4. I love to cook and bake.

5. I'm a list person.  I keep lists for everything.  I feel lost if I don't have a list.  This is true in nearly all aspects of my life.

6. I love social situations only because they FORCE me to meet new people and get connected with others, with whom I normally wouldn't talk.

7. If it weren't for Josh, I would never be on time anywhere.

Consider yourself tagged if you read this.

1 comment:

Di said...

I always wanted to be a SAHM, too, but could never afford it.

I'm not sure about living in CA. I've lived here all my life. Some days I love it, some days I hate it. I'd just like to go to a quieter part of it.