Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today's Thankful Thursday edition goes out to Sarah. Sarah is one of my best friends. She and I Have known each other since 6th grade, and have been friends since 7th. We were in band together in middle school and high school. I had a crush on her brother. We went to youth group together. We dated brothers. We were in bible club together through high school. We both majored in biology in college (although at different colleges). We are both Trekkies and Sci Fi Geeks (she more than me though). Our passions are very much the same, even though they've led us down different paths in life.

Today is Sarah's 29th Birthday. Happy Birthday Sarah. I miss you and wish we could see each other more often.

Throughout middle school and high school, I bought Sarah Star Trek Calendars for her birthday. It started as a cool gift, then became a joke, and then tradition.

Your bday present is late this year, but it'll be there eventually. I promise!



No comments: