Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday - 9/30

Today I am VERY thankful for cooler weather, especially at night.


I can handle the heat.  I enjoy the heat.  But I just can't sleep at night when it's 90* in the bedroom.  And with the fans on high, my ears hurt with the noise.  So I've been sleeping with earplugs to drown out the white noise that drowns out the outside noise.  (Truth be told ... I hate having a fan on in the bedroom anyway, but have learned to adjust.)


At any rate, last night was significantly cooler than the previous few nights.  Consequently we all slept better.  Audrey slept in her crib all night (I think a number of factors helped her sleep better), and therefore Josh and I were able to sleep better without little legs kicking us and little hands grabbing at faces.


Now if this dumb rash would just go away I'll be one VERY happy camper.

No comments: