Monday, April 6, 2009

flowers


Inspiration struck me yesterday when I took the trash out and had to take some photos of my flower bed.

I am not an active gardener. I may pick weeds once/month or so. I have absolutely no part in the fact that any of these plants are living. When things get overgrown (the rose bushes, the vines...), I may go out and trim them back. But for the most part, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just thrilled that I'm seeing flowers on these plants. I hope the rest bloom later.

At any rate, I took about 30 photos at various angles and zooms and such and think I got a couple cool shots. None of them were what I was really looking for, but I think they are OK. Maybe if I can get some film in my SLR I can go out there again and see what I can do.

 

 

 

 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Di said...

Beautiful!!! Flowers are one of my favorite things to take pictures of!

Anonymous said...

Neat! We've got a crocus or two peeking up, but they keep getting covered in snow....

BeckeyZ said...

Those are pretty!!!

The kids are growing some flowers for a homeschool project. They got so excited when they started spouting. I can't wait til we actually have some flowers.