Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The best free diaper pattern I've found

It's rare that I rave about another blog from mine. Well, not as rare lately, but I don't usually do this.

At any rate ...

In my cloth diapering I have taken on a new challenge - because life is just too boring with 2 teenagers and a toddler and one on the way plus church and everything else. I've started sewing my own diapers. It turned out to be easier than I thought it would be. I really thought that I would totally screw up, but the first diaper I tried, Audrey wore and it caught everything. I was very proud of myself. So I am making more.

I'm on the hunt for the best pattern. I eventually will just make my own I'm sure. But in the meantime, I want something to trace and work with, even if I do end up modifying it a bit.

A fellow cloth-diapering online friend sent me this link. I added it to all the other links that I want to print out and try. Today I read it a little more thoroughly.

It is absolutely THE best diaper pattern I've seen. Hands down. Detailed instructions. Lots of different available options. All sorts of information on fabric options and enclosure options.

It answers 99% of the questions I initially had when I first started sewing my own diapers. I wish I had found this as my first pattern.

Check it out if you have any inkling of a desire to sew your own diapers.

Tutu Mafia Cloth Diaper Pattern

No comments: