Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Do you contemplate?

Do you have ramblings, musings, contemplations and other such thoughts that you want to share with the world?  Do you blog an want to reach a different group of readers that might be interested in what you have to say? Do you not blog but want to share something with the world anyway?  


I'm looking for guest bloggers who want to post on (natural or conventional) parenting, diapering, breastfeeding, cute children stories, or even controversial topics such as religion and politics (or both).  Yes, I said controversial topics. I'll even accept entries of controversial children topics, like vaccinations and circumcisions.


Rules: your posts must be well thought out and grammatically correct.  You must not be offensive or rude or mean.  You can be cute and funny or you can be serious.  


Interested?  Leave me a comment or email me (christiner (at) diaperparties (dot) com).

No comments: