Monday, May 9, 2011

Mommy and Me Monday - Mother's Day

We had a lovely Mother's Day in our house.  After church we got to go home and the girls both napped.  Audrey napped for THREE hours.  We watched some TV, I enjoyed an episode of Blues Clues with Audrey.  And we had a nice dinner.


Audrey colored a craft in Sunday School for me, and on Thursday last week she brought home a beaded bracelet that she helped make in daycare. I was very blessed with these gifts, even knowing that she had help making them.  I hope I remember this year forever, as the first year I received gifts from my daughter.


She and Josh also came home with some beautiful pink roses on Saturday morning.  I am told that she picked them out from all the red roses that were at the florists.


Audrey even wished me a Happy Mother's Day several times; she also wished a Happy Mother's Day to Josh, Andrew, Kymberly and Annie.  And tried to give her Sunday School craft to a man at church.  She brings me so much joy!


DSC_1195
Me and My girls

DSC_1199
Sleeping Baby ... don't move, she might wake up.

DSC_1182
My Mother's Day Loot

DSC_1193
Sunday School Craft



DSC_1190
Bracelet from Daycare - yes, Audrey played with it and broke it.  It's still special.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that first photo so much! Perfect for Mother's Day.

The crafts sure are sweet too...

Happy Mother's Day!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Awwww...look at your little sleeper...and the SS crafts are just perfect.

Sound like you had a great day.