Her milestones and growth in the last month:
- Has a few more words. Could say "more," "mama," "dada." She now has "down," "hi," and "bye" when she's in the mood.
- Will kiss your cheek when asked. And not a super slobbery kiss, mostly normal. She makes a little sound when she does it.
- Will blow kisses when she feels like it.
- Waves good-bye (I don't remember when she started doing this)
- Can close drawers without pinching her fingers in them ... that only took one time
- Has conversations with you
- She stood up for about 30 seconds to a minute the other day all by herself. She was very stable. She didn't realize she was standing. Doctor thinks she'll be walking in a month.